Monday, October 17, 2011

IT BEGINS

Well, here we are.  After almost a year in the MLP fandom, and all which that entails, I've decided to start a pony-themed blog.  Why?  To be honest, I don't know.  I'm not doing it for the attention--I have no intention of going out and publicizing this thing (though if you're here, welcome!).  I'm not exactly flush with free time either, as my work keeps me pretty busy.  But nevertheless, I'm doing this.  Call it practice: practice writing, practice blogging, and a valiant attempt at sticking to a schedule.

So...what IS this?  Well, it is (or will be, rather) several things.  It will contain my commentary on those aspects of the pony community which impact me.  As a fanfiction author, that mostly includes fanworks of various sorts.  It will deal with canon stuff as well, but don't get confused: this blog won't be much more than my opinion.  You want pony news, sites like Equestria Daily and Derpyhooves.com already fill that niche much better than I could, even if I wanted to.  If you like to read opinions, reviews, and the like, then maybe you'll find this worth reading. If not, I totally understand.  Honestly, I doubt I'd read a blog like this.  Heh, now THERE'S an endorsement.  But hey, the worst that can happen is that I get bored and give up after a couple weeks.

Well, here goes nothing.

1 comment:

  1. (But hey, the worst that can happen is that I get bored and give up after a couple weeks.)

    So... Bored yet?

    ReplyDelete