Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Grrr...

It's past my bedtime, and I just deleted the review I wrote yesterday while giving it a quick re-read/edit before I set it to post and conked out.

Yeah, it's been one of those weeks.

I'll re-write it tomorrow; it shouldn't take long, since I've already done it once.  Expect to see the post somewhere in the range of 18 hours late--technically still a Wednesday post, which at this point is good enough for me!  Now then, I'm off to bed before I accidentally destroy anything else.

8 comments:

  1. Deleted? Oh dear. Well, try not to rush the re-write. We wouldn't want any typos now, would we? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel my Attack Power falling...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. We don't take too kindly to WoW types 'round here. It's called BAB/THAC0, boy *spit*

      Delete
    3. I thought it was a Pokemon reference...

      Delete
    4. It could easily be both.
      Demoralizing Growl, there ya go.

      Delete
  3. >before I accidentally destroy anything else.

    Except my hopes, dreams, and a good reason to distract me from five minutes of work.

    *sob*

    ReplyDelete