Monday, August 18, 2014

Mini-Fics Are Like Not-Mini-Fics, Only Mini

Okay, normally I don't use this as an excuse, but I just finished reading and reviewing the last of the entries for the most recent mini-fic writeoff about half an hour ago, and my brain is shot.  So, reviews continue Wednesday.

If you need a fix, though... well, I just happen to have 51 reviews right here!  Though, they're not really reader reviews.  If you're looking for something to read, perhaps you might want to try some of said 51 fanfics, though?  There are some real gems in the bunch, and at >750 words a pop, it's easy to try a few different flavors before bed, as it were.  If contest entries that don't (have to) take up your whole day are your thing, give it a try, and rate and/or review a few, eh?

2 comments:

  1. Well, looks like I've got a busy day ahead of me. Gonna have to push TD's and Pascoite's fics back a bit, though :(

    I don't know how you guys review so many writeoff entries. That'd take me forever!

    ReplyDelete