Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Go Read This: Slightly-Edited-By-Chris Edition


I'd intended to post a blog recommending this story after it finished... but, being me, I forgot, and didn't think of it again until I was reminded that I hadn't done so by the author posting a followup/deleted scenes bit on Monday.  Um, go me?

Anyway, Cerulean Voice's Essenza di Amore is the story of Cadence's youth and ascension to alicornhood, starting with her being raised in an isolated earth pony community and culminating in her coming into her own.  As mentioned above, I also had a small amount of input into this, through the first few chapters.  The entire story is wonderful, though, and anyone who likes tales of adventure and self-discovery will definitely want to check this out.  If you haven't given it a look already, it definitely gets the Chris seal of approval!

6 comments:

  1. I helped too, if that makes you want to read it more! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Downloaded it to my kindle a few days ago. Bumped it up the queue on this rec!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seeing this fic everywhere lately.

    Maybe the universe is trying to tell me something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I helped as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Already on my RiL list, but it'll go a little nearer the front of the waiting list now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least someone's acknowledging that you helped them. I've helped a bunch of stories get on Equestria Daily, and I've had a significant hand in 8 of the last 25 or so inductees to the Royal Canterlot Library. Only one of those mentioned me at all.

    Authors, please give your reviewers some credit.

    ReplyDelete